Improve your service delivery
Customised courses to help you grow your business
Junior Managers / Sales personnel
- National Certificate: Agri Sales and Services – NQF 4 Learnership
- Certificate in Business management. (Full certificate 120 credits)
- Compile and interpret financial statements (10 credits)
- Purchase merchandise (10 credits)
- Control stock levels (10 credits)
- Complete a sales transaction (10 credits)
- Marketing merchandise (10 credits)
- Sales of goods and services (10 credits)
- Provide customer service (10 credits)
- Plan, Supervise and Allocate Work (10 credits)
- Plan, Coordinate and Implement Sales Promotions (10 credits)
- Administrative Support (10 credits)
Agri-Wellness – Caring for your business
Flourishing and stable farm communities are essential to the success of a farming business. Each of our programmes is customised after a detailed consultation process to assist you and the community to create a harmonious and productive environment.
From experience, we know that there is no quick-fix to many of the social and developmental challenges experienced on farms, but a well-structured and planned process can create an environment where everyone can reach their potential.
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Diversity Management
- Change Management
Bookkeepers and Accountants
For Finance and Business Practitioners
The ICB’s National Qualifications are designed to teach the most relevant, practical and useful knowledge and skills to make you employable and valuable.
Our Blended Training Model allows staff to complete theoretical modules online and practical sessions at their place of work.
The On-farm Training Model is ideal for participants with low literacy levels who live in rural areas with limited training facilities.
Type of Courses
Non-credit bearing/non-accredited courses – Our most popular courses provide clients with the opportunity to address specific needs at their businesses. Courses are custom-designed in consultation with clients. There is no national recognition for these courses – successful students receive Certificates of Completion.
Credit-bearing /accredited courses – These form part of the National Qualification Framework (NQF) and are recognised by the government and industry. Skills levy paying companies can claim monies against training. Successful students will receive industry-recognised certificates.